Tits Tits

that was... interesting for sure, um... good job?

Egorapture Egorapture

I just heard the credits song from this on Regular Show yesterday, wth did they steal from you guys? or did you even make that song?

Red Red

Its a great animation, but it really has no purpose, most newgounds flash are random battles or jokes about other games and ect. There is nothing wrong with this flash, but as i said it has no purpose, i would love to see this come back to newgrounds after you add, lets say... a storyline to it, or somthing of that sort, anyway good job ~So says the necromurderer

Midgard229 responds:

Thank you, and I do agree, I wanted to do alot more, but it was only 4 seconds, and even then i passed the mark and its 9 seconds so i just focused on detail. In the future for the final project which must be a min and a half I will Bring her back and do story, voices, music, and a fight scene with her Versus a werewolf.

thanks for your feedback :)

From Me To Your Mom From Me To Your Mom

eh......that was....interesting...

what did i just watch...?

DoomedChi responds:

I'm guessing that you just watched a guy taking a dump.

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

Brings back good old times

Super mario RPG, was one of the best damn games i ever played man, good job on the flash!

Moustaches Moustaches

AWESOME

i've listened to your jingles and song loop animations forever and love every one of them...keep up the great work...

Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

Great

Loved it, it was great...i really missed these old flash videos glad to see at least one again...although i didn't like how you kinda kept the same gag going on 4 pictures down...i mean if i didn't click them in the right order i wouldn't get it...other than that its all good!