Tits Tits

that was... interesting for sure, um... good job?

Egorapture Egorapture

I just heard the credits song from this on Regular Show yesterday, wth did they steal from you guys? or did you even make that song?

Red Red

Its a great animation, but it really has no purpose, most newgounds flash are random battles or jokes about other games and ect. There is nothing wrong with this flash, but as i said it has no purpose, i would love to see this come back to newgrounds after you add, lets say... a storyline to it, or somthing of that sort, anyway good job ~So says the necromurderer

Midgard229 responds:

Thank you, and I do agree, I wanted to do alot more, but it was only 4 seconds, and even then i passed the mark and its 9 seconds so i just focused on detail. In the future for the final project which must be a min and a half I will Bring her back and do story, voices, music, and a fight scene with her Versus a werewolf.

thanks for your feedback :)

Monster Arena Monster Arena

Wow...

its like a flash version of the game MonsterRancher 4

Monster Castle Defense Monster Castle Defense

Hard, and an Awesome Challenge

Great game! i love it! i lost though got RLY fast and hard (Which is a good thing)
and i would say more but im rly tired right now... anyway 9/10 4/5! Good job!
~So says the Necromurderer

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Great

i would say more but i have to go its almost time for next period (Im at school) ~So says the Necromurderer

Mr. Cactus Mr. Cactus

meh...

pretty cool but even if anyone wanted to blam your art they cant! you haven't gotten scouted yet neither have I so we're stuck in the same place....lol, but anyway goodstuff! i like it...i dont even color my stuff lol most out of lazyness so your better than me!

ninjakiwi76 responds: